Since October 2023, the OJS version of the ASKS journal has been upgraded from OJS 3.0 to OJS 3.3.Read more about Upgrade version OJS 3.0 to OJS 3.3
About the Journal
ONLINE ISSN : 2615-1367
PRINT ISSN : 2086-4132
The Journal of Statistical Applications and Computational Statistics (Jurnal Aplikasi Statistik dan Komputasi Statistik/JASKS) is an official publication of Pusat Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat (PPPM) Politeknik Statistika STIS. JASKS is dedicated to publishing original research in applied and computational statistics. This journal was first published in 2009. The publication schedule is two times a year, in June and December.
The journal consists of two refereed sections, Applied Statistics and Computational Statistics, that are divided into the following subject areas that are related to statistics applications and their computation:
- Official statistics – Manuscripts dealing with survey design, questionnaire design and evaluation, measurement error, estimation and inference using frequentist or Bayesian, data collection, analytical uses of data, imputation, quality aspects of official statistics production, total survey error, systems and architectures for statistics production, evaluation and identification of statistical needs, small area estimation, and other subject related to official statistics.
- Statistical Methodology – Manuscripts dealing with new and innovative data analysis techniques and methodologies include, but are not limited to: bootstrapping, classification techniques, design of experiments, parametric and nonparametric methods, statistical genetics, outlier detection, cross-validation, functional data, fuzzy statistical analysis, mixture models, model selection and assessment, nonlinear models, partial least squares, latent variable models, structural equation models, and robust procedures.
- Applied Statistics in Economics, Social and Population Studies – Manuscript dealing with econometrics, demography, spatial analysis, time series analysis, longitudinal analysis, multilevel analysis, spatio-temporal analysis, and other subjects related to Applied Statistics in Economics, Social, and Population Studies.
- Data Science – Manuscript dealing with big data, data mining, data science, data engineering, data visualization, machine learning, and data exploration.
- Computational Statistics – Manuscripts dealing with the use of computing in statistical methodology (e.g., statistical databases, statistical information systems, Bayesian computation, computer-intensive inferential methods, numerical and optimization methods, parallel computing), and the development, evaluation, and validation of statistical software and algorithms.
Jurnal Aplikasi Statistika dan Komputasi Statistik:
2016, Based on the LIPI No.747 / Akred / P2MI-LIPI / 04/2016, ASKS Journal was accredited by LIPI.
2023, JASKS will process re-accreditation Sinta